- Go to the Log in/Sign up page.
- Click on the Sign up button to take you to the Register for a personal account dialog box.
- You have the option to register using Facebook or by creating an Izele account.
- On the Register for a personal account dialog box, click on the Facebook link to transfer to Facebook.
- You will need to set your Facebook security settings to enable it to link to Izele.
- In the Register for a personal account dialog box, enter your first name, last name, email address and password. Make sure you choose a secure password (it must be 8 characters or more).
- Click the Next button.
- Click the checkbox to confirm that you are 13 years old or over.
- Click the Captcha checkbox to cofirm you are human (and not a bot). This may take you to a Captcha screen that asks you to identify photos as a further security test.
- Once both checkboxes are ticked, click on the Register button.
- You will see a message saying a verification email has been sent to your email. Read that email and click on the link provided.
- The link will take you back to Izele. Confirm that you want to use the email you provided for your Izele account.
- You will now be taken to your personal page, where you can add more details about yourself.
Adding a post
Liking a page
Showing which conservation places you have visited